The Adventurer The Adventurer

Well, the story was nice and it have a good artstyle. I give you credit in what you made but there a couple of things that I would point out.

The animation was too slow, almost every movemente where at the same speed, and that could make some lose of impact, some actions like when he hit the boar and the faeris hit the snake should be faster to give it more impact.

I like the story (or at least the idea of it) but I think that it could turn out better if you don't tell that it's a game until the end, that could leave some sense of surprise.

beside of that, I think that it work pretty well, nice job.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Thanks dude, this really cheer me up, maybe I would watch it every time that I want to do something but I don't feel like.

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

A little bit anti-climating, I mean, at the end my reaction was "that's it?", still, really good animation and color.

Enthusiasm Doesnt Compute Enthusiasm Doesnt Compute

I'm also a aspirant into 3D animation, and I must say that what you lack in image quality (no offense) you compensate in animation, I'm mean, even as I see all the glitches, the characters look really alive in their movement and expressions, and that's a great achievement. If you manage to improve your modeling and apply this kind of animation you could really make something beyond awesomeness (ok, maybe I exaggerate in that part but you get the idea).